AD00002 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module
A new input interface that operates by "touching"
"Capacitive touch sensor module" that can be used as a switch that reacts just by touching it
It is a new input interface that detects changes in capacitance when a person touches the sensor part and operates by "touching" it.
This is a module set that can be used as a touch sensor (switch) immediately by simply connecting a power supply and a signal line.
Algorithm optimization achieves high detection capability
In this module, we have optimized the shape of the sensor part and the detection algorithm to achieve high detection capability.
As a result, it is easy to keep the other contact parts hygienic, which enables stable detection even when attached to the back side of a plastic case with a thickness of about 2 to 3 mm.
You can also design the switch freely and hide the presence of the switch.
Functions as a switch with three inputs
This module functions as a switch with 3 inputs and operates simply by connecting the power supply and signal lines.
The power supply voltage is 3V to 5.5V, and the signal output is at the power supply voltage level.
Also, by connecting the setting pin to GND, it is possible to switch between "momentary/alternate" and "positive/negative logic".
- Product name: Capacitive touch sensor module
- Product model number: AD00002
- Touch sensor method: Capacitance type
- Number of switches: 3
- Switch operation: "Momentary/Alternate" can be switched. Switchable between positive logic and negative logic
- Output: Vdd at High / 0V at Low (maximum current 25mA)
- Spare pin: 3 pins
- Operating Voltage: 3V~5.5V
- Substrate size: W87 x D25 x H2.59mm (without protrusions)
- Package contents: main module/manual
- JAN code: 4560196900233