AD00026P Current Feedback Amplifier (Assembled)
This is a pre-assembled version of a small, high-quality "current feedback" amplifier that faithfully reproduces volume over the entire range.
Faithfully reproduces the input signal over the entire frequency range
Current feedback amplifiers are adjusted so that a constant output can be obtained with respect to changes in impedance, and by outputting appropriate output power for input signals at all frequencies, the lack of bass and treble seen in general voltage-driven amplifiers can be avoided. prevent shortages. The bass and treble that were not reproduced by conventional amplifiers are reproduced, and the input signal is faithfully reproduced in the entire range, allowing the speaker to demonstrate its original performance.
- Product name: Current feedback amplifier pre-assembled version
- Product model number: Assembled version AD00026P
- Input terminal: RCL (L/R)
- Output terminal: Terminal
- Output power: 0.5W + 0.5W (4Ω~16Ω)
- Power supply: DC15V (power adapter included)
- Size: W109 x D101 x H31mm (no protrusions)
- Weight: about 219g
- Package Contents: Complete Kit Parts/Power Adapter/Manual
- Separately available: Soldering iron set/ Hex wrench? /RCA cable/Speaker cable
- JAN code: 4560196900332